INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
As you use our Website, Vector0 will collect personal information from you automatically through cookies as outlined below.
A. Information We Collect Directly From You
When you use our Website, we do not collect any information directly from you. You have the option to contact us through our email, [email protected], where we may collect personal identifiers (name, email address, and phone number).
- Usage information: We use strictly necessary and functional cookies to collect information about your interaction with our Website, such as the pages you visit, the frequency of access, how much time you spend on each page, what you click on, and referring website address. We use this personal information to: (i) enhance user experience; (ii) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; and (iii) diagnose and repair errors.
- Device information: We use strictly necessary and functional cookies to collect certain information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences. We use this personal information to: (i) enhance user experience; (ii) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; (iii) diagnose and repair errors; (iv) remember your preferences; and (v) provide enhanced functionality.
- Local information: We use strictly necessary and functional cookies to collect certain information about the device you use to access our Website, such as browser type, browser language, hardware model, operating system, and your preferences. We use this personal information to: (i) enhance user experience; (ii) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; (iii) diagnose and repair errors; (iv) remember your preferences; and (v) provide enhanced functionality.
Vector0 will share your personal information in the following instances:
- Within Vector0: Where necessary, we will share your personal information within Vector0 in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
- With service providers: We will share your personal information with service providers that assist us in providing the Website, such as our IT support or email vendor.
- In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our organization, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or liquidation or other disposition of assets, we would share your personal information with third parties in connection with the transaction.
RESIDENTS OF NEVADA
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting us at [email protected]. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to information websites that you do not want to be tracked.
We implement and maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the personal information we collect and maintain up-to-date TLS encryption along with a continuous patching policy for our website. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
The Website not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen through the Website, we will delete the personal information. If you believe we have collected personal information on individuals under the age of eighteen through our Website, please contact us at the contact information provided below.